Easy to Use Data Recovery
Using File Data Recovery is as simple as clicking a button. Simply specify where your files and folders were and tell Data Cure where you'd like the recovered copies to be stored, and file recovery tool will do the rest automatically.
- Recovers all types of files from healthy, damaged, and inaccessible disks.
- Employs advanced data recovery algorithms that scan the entire disk surface for known file types.
- Features proprietary data recovery algorithms for recovering deleted folders in Windows NT, 2000, and XP.
- Features pre-recovery preview in both evaluation and full versions.
- Stores recovered files onto a different hard disk, CD, DVD, BluRay.
- Uploads recovered files to a network location or an FTP server.
- Recovers any type of file system in any version of Windows.
- Supports virtual disk images for the safest recovery possible.
Sophisticated File Recovery Algorithms
The latest technologies are used in Data Cure to ensure the best rate of file recovery. Scanning the entire surface of the hard disk, if necessary, ensures no single file is missed even if the disk is badly damaged or completely inaccessible.
Moreover, software will never ask you complicated questions. Data Cure is smart enough to detect everything of importance automatically.
Recovers All Types of Files and Folders
Data Cure can easily recover all kinds of files and folders, no matter how tricky the conditions were. Compressed and encrypted files and folders, system and hidden data, files and folders inaccessible due to tweaked Windows access rights, long file names and names in your own language are no problem for File Data Recovery software.
- Supports all file systems used in Windows, including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Supports hidden file systems such as Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS.
- Recovers compressed, encrypted, hidden, system, and localized files.
- Restores access to files inaccessible due to Windows access rights restrictions.
- Supports long file names and folders with multiple sub-folders.
- Recovers data from disks of any size.
- Recovers multiple files and folders, supports large files.
Preview of Deleted Files before recovery
Data Cure software allows you to see the content of deleted files before recovering! This is a powerful and time saving feature, because you can choose only the files you really need to retrieve. It is much better to preview erased files and choose several of them, then to recover the entire content of the disk and dig in tons of undeleted files to find the right one.
You will see document files as formatted text, compressed archives as folders with files. Images will be displayed as viewable pictures with resize and rotate options.
Supports All Types of Storage Media
Data Cure can undelete files and folders from hard drives, SSD and flash disks, USB sticks, memory cards, and all other types of storage media you can throw at it. It'll even detect the type of media automatically, applying specific data recovery algorithms to ensure the best recovery rate.
Data Cure supports all types of storage media including:
- Desktop and laptop hard drives, ether HDD or SSD.
- External drives and other backup or storage devices.
- All types of memory cards and cartridges.
- Flash USB sticks and memory drives.
- Floppy diskettes, Zip and Jazz disks.
- Many types of digital cameras and portable media players.
- Disk images mounted to virtual devices.
File Data Recovery Compatibility
Supporting all major versions and every minor revision of FAT and NTFS file systems used in Windows 95 through Vista and 2008 Server, Data Cure is fully able to restore data from anywhere.
Software will work reliably no matter what type of disk you are recovering and what version of Windows you are running!
Data Cure supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), and NTFS5 (2000, XP). Hidden file systems are also supported.
More about File Data Recovery features
Read following articles to get more information about Data Cure program, its features, abilities and usage:
- Usability of File Data Recovery program
- Secure features of Data Cure software
- Solutions are baised on Data Cure tool
There are many other interesting articles about data recovery software on this site.